Exhibition Submission Guidelines
Exhibition Submission Guidelines:
- Explain why your art is a good fit with the gallery.
- Exhibition Proposal: This should tell us what the physical work is, what the general theme is, and give a sense of scale of the exhibition (how many pieces, what sizes, ). 3-5 sentences.
- What ideas, concepts, or experiences does this body of work communicate? This should tell us what the work gives the
- What inspirations or traditions guided or influenced this body of work? Tell us about the influences or inspirations behind this
- How are the methods or techniques you use that are important to this body of work? Tell us how, or what, the choice of medium or process contributes to this.
- Any special installation needs or requirements? If your work requires specific installation techniques or equipment, let us know what those For example, numerous electrical outlets, audio-visual equipment, or specialized wall mounts. Estimate the space required in square or linear feet
- Provide a complete inventory of works to be shown. Include titles, media, images, and prices.
Email to Catherine: firstname.lastname@example.org